Beautiful! Nearly 3000 sf pool home located the wonderful NON-HOA neighborhood of Greenview Shores, perfectly situated on 1/3 acre lot! Walking distance to Wellington High and zoned for all A-rated schools in the district. Amazing opportunity for primary residence or investment for equestrian season with rents are upward of $10k-$15k month! Features include but are not limited to, brand new Impact windows and doors, newly resurfaced and retiled oversized pool, marble floors throughout, porcelain tile, new stainless steel appliances, new AC units, new water heater, and more! Brand new $40,000 master bath! Located in the heart of Wellington, central to all equestrian activities!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,942 sq. ft
GREENVIEW SHORES 2 OF WELLINGTON
2,942 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Spa Tub & Shower,Whirlpool Spa
- Breakfast Area,Dining/Kitchen,Formal
- Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Generator Hookup,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters
- Tile, Marble
- None, Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Closet Cabinets,Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Foyer,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 89.0 ft x 0.0 ft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Fence,Open Porch,Zoned Sprinkler. 1/2 to < 1 Acre,1/4 to 1/2 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price